Return and Exchange Policy
Easy Returns: In-Store and Online
As a response to these difficult times, we are waving all returns fees on all orders. This will be in effect until further notice.
Purchases made between November 25th to December 24th are eligible for returns or exchange until January 20th or 40 days from the purchase, whichever is longer.
At independent Jewellers your satisfaction is our number one priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund or exchange, provided it is in its original condition, subject to the following provisions:
- Refund or exchange within 40 days from purchase, with original receipt and return confirmation. For online orders, return post marked within 40 days from date the order was received. Refund will be issued in the original form of payment.
- All product will be inspected by our office before a refund is authorized.
- Jewellery must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories. Watches must be in original, unworn condition. All packaging, instructions and warranties must be included with the exchange of the watch.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Clearance items are exchange only.
If you purchased your item online, you can return or exchange your item at Independent Jewellers store.
In order to return an item purchased online in store, please follow the steps below:
- Sent an email to email@example.com to include the following: your name, telephone number, invoice number, the item’s number, and the reason you are returning the item.
- A Return Confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Bring the item, Return Confirmation and online purchase receipt to the store.
- Returns and exchanges brought to the store are free of charge.
In order to return an item purchased online by mail, please follow the steps below:
- Sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to include the following: your name, telephone number, invoice number, the item’s number and the reason you are returning the item.
- A Return Confirmation email will be sent to you, on receipt of which you should pack the item securely, using the original packaging, if possible.
- Enclose your Return Confirmation with the original receipt.
You will receive a shipping label by email.
For security purposes, do not write Independent Jewellers anywhere on the outside of the package.
Ship the return package to the address:
11248-170 Street NW
Edmonton, T5S 2X1
- After inspection of the returned item and provided it is in satisfactory condition, a refund will be issued to the same form of payment as used for the original purchase. Gift returns can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
For more information please contact us at:
Email address: email@example.com