We’ve extended our return and exchange policy on items sold and shipped on November 1st, 2023 or later. This means you now have until January 14, 2024 (or up to 30 days* past the date of your purchase, whichever comes later) to make a return or exchange.
At independent Jewellers your satisfaction is our number one priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund or exchange, provided it is in its original condition, subject to the following provisions:
- Refund or exchange with the original receipt. Refund will be issued in the original form of payment.
- All products will be inspected by our office before a refund is authorized.
- Jewellery must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories. Watches must be in original, unworn condition. All packaging, instructions and warranties must be included with the watch.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Clearance items are exchange only.
- Returns and exchanges are free of charge.
- All special orders and custom design items are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you purchased your item online, you can return or exchange your item in-store.
In order to return an item purchased online by mail, please follow the steps below:
- Sent an email to email@example.com to include the following: your name, telephone number, invoice number, and the reason you are returning the item.
- A Return Confirmation email will be sent to you including the return shipping label.
- Please send the item in the original package, if possible. Please include any additional documents like certificates and warranty cards. For security purposes, do not write Independent Jewellers anywhere on the outside of the package.
- Ship the return package to the address:
For more information, please contact us at:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org